- Leverage predictive intelligence on diverse spending and compliance analytics capabilities.
- Increase transparency of your invoicing/payment process and allow budget and cash flow planning.
- Exchange information between project owners and suppliers where they can share invoice’s details including dates and statuses.
- Manage invoices from suppliers per project and respond to requests easily.
To work with the “Invoice Tracker” application as a Project Owner, you must be registered with the “Project Owner” access role. Then, simply click on the “Invoice Tracker” application. Create your project and connect to your team.
The following options for received Invoices will be provided in the Project Owner data filling form:
- Send via e-mail: e-mail with invoice’s link will be sent via Project Owner’s e-mail system that was added. The Invoice can be opened via link from the e-mail.
- Integration with accounting system – This option will be active only for “Whitelabel “model when clients will use LOCOMeX as their internal automation tools.
Invoices will be sent to the accounting system with which the platform is integrated. Only one of the options can be selected. If one of the options is not selected, Invoice will be sent via application only (standard option). To work with “Invoices Tracker” application as Supplier/Prime Vendor the company must be registered with global “Supplier” role, the “Invoices Tracker” application should be selected, users are indicated.
The Invoice Tracker shall have the following functional areas:
- Invoices registration
- Invoice preparation notification
- Invoicing dashboard
- Cashflow prognosis
- Spend Predictive Intelligence
- Spend Compliance Analytics