On this same note, Governments, buyers, and end customers have higher expectations for sustainable goods and business operations. Because being environmentally friendly is no longer a differentiation but a need for being a respected B2B supplier. So, suppliers must offer verified, current, and easily accessible sustainability data.
What Is Sustainability In Business?
- Your organization places a priority on reducing its carbon footprint and having a positive influence on the environment.
- Your business adheres to fair labor policies, which include worker health and safety, along with any subcontractors or hired help.
- Operating long-lasting corporate principles and accountability systems.
Importance of Sustainable Suppliers
How LOCOMeX Can Help To Choose Sustainable Suppliers
What Is Materiality Matrix Index/Assessment?
- Direct emissions (Scope 1)
- Emissions from the purchase and use of energy (Scope 2)
- Emissions from the supply chain (Scope 3)
Advantages of Materiality Matrix Index
- The one-to-many data exchange allows suppliers and customers to request, complete, and exchange this information while saving time and resources.
- By making this information easily accessible, suppliers gain the trust of their customers while preparing requests for human rights due diligence.
- Customers who buy from suppliers based on the completed questionnaires may also acquire new business.
- The form only needs to be completed once, and each buyer with whom it has been shared will automatically get an email and an in-app reminder whenever it is updated.